Tuesday, March 31, 2015

We IRL

Half of the Half Moon replica, docked in Kingston last year. 

I am responsible for assigning a number of stories for the Freeman, and some of them involve places and events that I end up knowing with great detail. The odd thing is that even though I've become familiar with many of these places and events, I haven't personally attended or visited a bunch.
I'm trying to remedy that.

That's me, in a nutshell.
What are you?

***



If you've ever sent a tweet, you're fired.
If you've got a selfie stick, stick it.
If you've ever broadcast as selfiecast, you're fired. 
But if you've ever browse the web drunk, you could have gotten paid.
¯\_༼ ಥ ‿ ಥ ༽_/¯
Do note: Friends don't let friends drink and browse.
Friends also don't let friends do April Fool's. That's what the Internet is for.
It's already begun. Playing Pac-Man in Uptown Kingston is kind of fun.

ME IRL:



***

The Four:

* ‘Gentleman as mayor’ is a not so subtle way of saying the current mayor gets angry.

* Supercute dog reunited with owner.  Don't say I don't give you good news.

One cat: Love.