Friday, January 30, 2015

What is This., yo?

I've actually been out most of the week, filing This. thing remotely. But I couldn't yesterday, which is fine, because blogging is dead. Or not. At any rate, we never found out if bloggers are journalists.

This. silly question has been going on for as long as blogs have been around, even though blogging has died over and over and over. All things go in circles.

Except climate change (conspiracy theories). I know, I know. Nobody believes in scientists. I mean, who do they think they are? Scientists?

Politician says politicians are corrupt. All things go in ...



I've got some invites to This.cm, which is why I've been inexplicably using 'This.' instead of 'this'.  I'll give the invites out to the first people who reply within the newsletter (I need your email for it). People are 'clamoring' for them, after all, even thought I'd had these invites for a while and you'd probably never heard of it? I'd expect to have the same number of invites by the end of this experiment, because All things go ...


What is This.? It's a thing where you drop a link once a day. That's pretty much it. It's actually pretty neat! And at least is not Yo, yo.


That's social media for you. A thing comes up. Another thing comes from under and makes the other thing old. Then the new thing becomes the established thing. All things ...

And sometimes, you don't know if these things are parodies or not.

Which brings us to real app Airpnp, a thing used to rent toilets from people's houses. I know! What could possibly go wrong? As a journalist (or blogger?), it is my duty to check. So, I'm here to report that if you live in the Hudson Valley and the Catskills, there are no toilets. Sorry, trees.

And that's what happens. We started talking about blogging, and ended up in the toilet.

All ...:

 One cat: In Airpnp why.


(It was between this and chemistry cat.  )

One Google Glass photo:
No circles were harmed in the taking of this photo.


Yesterday's Internet, Today! is This. thing in which I throw in a bunch of links I tweeted, faved or saw the day before or in the morning. a bunch of links today. You also get a cat and a Google Glass photo.