Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Mid-Hudson Valley Election Page

I've been asked many times about having a place with all the contact information from all the candidates for the upcoming election. And although we do have a page in our site dedicated to this year's election, it doesn't contain the basic information from the candidates.


So I decided to create a Facebook page for the candidates in the Mid-Hudson Valley (full disclosure, I stole this idea from the Journal Register Company idealab).


Basically, the page will Like all the candidates pages, as to become a hub for primary sources of information. It is in its early stagesright now and I'd like your help adding your candidate to the roster.

And feel free to add a website or email or phone number for your candidates. This is your page, so do with it what you'd like to do. I'll be adding more pages and sites to the list myself.